Examples of training materials
RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
Micro Hydro Power
- Indonesia: curricula and training modules for teachers and students of Indonesian medium technical schools (SMK) on micro hydro power (MHP).
- Indonesia: curriculum and training modules for teachers and students of Indonesian medium technical schools (SMK) on solar PV
- Ethiopia: training course module of (future) trainers to support dealers and solar technicians in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: ToT manual for training solar energy for solar home systems
- Zambia: training course materials on solar PV Systems for technicians
- Mali, Benin, RDC: ToT manual on solar PV
- Indonesia: curriculum and training modules for teachers and career centres of Indonesian medium technical schools (SMK) on wind energy(WE)
- Indonesia: curriculum and training modules for teachers of Indonesian medium technical schools (SMK) on domestic biogas
- Vietnam: biogas guide for trainers
- Indonesia: training modules on hydraulics, construction, parameters, pumps, application, for drinking water
- Tanzania (and other African countries): course manual on groundwater and wells in manual drilling: an instruction manual for drilling teams on hydro-geology for well drilling, well installation and well development (available in English, French and Swahili) (with Practica Foundation)
- Indonesia: training course manual non-revenue drinking water
- Niger and Senegal: training modules on fabrication, installation, O&M, catalogue and production drawings of water pumps (with Practica Foundation).
- India: micro-enterprise training manual on technical aspects of drying in biomass dryers (reference guide for trainers, trainers manual)
- Rural Electrification
- Cambodia and Laos: training manual for vocational training for Cambodia and Laos in rural electrification for SMEs;
- Cambodia: handbook for the installation of medium voltage lines for Rural Electricity Service
- Constructors and Operators (RESCO) (in Khmer and English).
ETC is committed to share these training materials with third parties. For more information, please contact our secretariat:
Ms Connie Meinders
Phone: +31 (0)33 4326024