The Technical Training Program of ETC aims to develop human resources and develop capacities of organizations involved in technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in the South.
Target organizations are technical schools, vocational training institutes, educational institutes, governmental and non-governmental organizations and small-scale enterprises. The program focuses on lower and middle levels of applied technical and vocational (formal and informal) education and training.
The Technical Training Program offers tailor-made training and consultancy services aimed at:
- developing new curricula, modules and training materials on technical subjects
- improving the quality of existing curricula, modules and training materials on technical subjects
- upgrading of technical knowledge and skills of teachers, trainers, technicians through ToT courses
- improving didactics and interactive teaching methods of teachers, trainers, technicians through ToT courses
- facilitating the institutionalization and accreditation of new curricula, modules and teaching materials
- improving entrepreneurial capabilities in relation to education and training programs
- improving the functioning of organizations and institutions involved in TVET by advisory services and management support